Friday, September 09, 2011

delcaration

This is my living declaration. I will, without hesitation, live up to the spirit given so generously to me. I will remain committed to honing my gifts, expressing my talents and guiding others to use their gifts as well. I will no longer make excuses or rely on false means to sustain my human existance. I will go forward, moving in the boundless knowledge of the Holy Spirit, to navigate the wealth within me; to find the answers to impossibilities, to create beauty in the world, to reproduce and inspire life everywhere I go. I will believe that all things are possible. I will dream bigger than the last. I will break physical, mental, emotional and spiritual barriers that impede my progress. And I will not be satisfied until I am sitting at the feet of Jesus. This is my commitment to the spirit that is in me. The rest is up to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home