Wednesday, August 03, 2011

little red book

Then the Lord replied: Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. Habakkuk 2:2-3

My mother and I were discussing yesterday the magnitude of writing down our prayers. That conversation inspired me to start writing down my prayer requests and revelations, significant happenings and breakthrough moments that are occurring during this critical time in my personal history. This morning, the Holy Spirit sent me to the CVS around the corner from my office to find something to capture those prayers and insights. There He had waiting for me a perfectly red, perfectly embossed notebook to record the revelations He brings. May the herald start his run. May the promise of fulfillment not delay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home