Wednesday, August 10, 2011

giant

 I think I see you on the horizon again. Maybe. Is that you? I'm still too far away to tell, but it could very well be. I had fled and hid myself, thinking I was a grasshopper in your eyes. But how I have recovered, matured, gained strength. I've roamed around the wilderness another lap, shedding dead weight. Learning who I am and that I am in fact a giant in your eyes. 
This is an exciting generation, the one I was created for. My prowess and poise are fit for the race. They are the substance that my generation needs. Looting, riots, earthquakes, disasters pose no threat. I am the answer and I have the Answer. I am a tree planted by streams of Living Water. Always green, never threatened by times of peril. The Spirit is ready to pour Itself out on all flesh. I will be there in the mist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home