Friday, August 19, 2011

guilty

I'm positive that I am guilty of thinking too often logically; in terms of "if A equals B and B equals C, then A must equal C." But You've come to ruin that train of thought. And how pleasantly surprised I am by the idea, the very notion, that I don't have to understand the mystery. I'm in no position to make sense of anything. Nothing. And quietly, I'm relieved. You always call Your people to do something without giving them a lot of information first. And to someone who enjoys asking the "why" questions, it can be incredibly unnerving. But I'm so overjoyed to be on this path with You and that I'm not leading the way. I know we'd get lost or end up somewhere much too safe and obvious. Who wants that?

"He will entrust you with revelation to the degree that you will trust Him with mystery." Bill Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home