Friday, June 18, 2010

my hunger

There's so much more beyond what's visable. There exists a realm that holds more than anything imaginiable. I am not referring to another world, not even Heaven. I'm talking about the realm we're in right here and right now. If we could open our eyes to see that the Kingdom has already come, we wouldn't waste our time on the inferior. I don't want to just know about this Superior realm, I want to experience the Superior. I don't want to invest my money in things. I want to invest it in people. I want to see people trained in their talents to minister the Truth. We need to get out of the church and plant ourselves in the epicenter of our culture. Jesus came to preach good news to the poor, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, the release of the prisoners from darkenss, and to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. The mandate is clear. The way we do that is up to us. If not, we're only serving ourselves - hoping the world will join us where we feel most comfortable. Because if you're satisfied by what you currently see, a new appetite awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home