Monday, June 14, 2010

my course

I'm seeking a new sophistication. In life, in love, in art, in speech, in deed. I will be what I want to become. I will taste before I see.

I'm seeking fresh stimuli. In style, in conversation, in sophistication. I will become what I'm exposed to, and what exposes itself to me will also become altered. My better version is always available.

I'm seeking a radical environment. In worship. In home, in work, in space, in movement. I will become a fixture where I am placed, and become an embodiment of authority as I grasp the Keys that only belong to me.

I'm not fleeing imperfection. I'm merely staying my own course. My vision is set on the urban, the creative, the Kingdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

amen. amen. AMEN. i am so excited to see the fit and tailoring of this new vision. and i am more excited to get caught up in it!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home