Friday, May 28, 2010

little friday thoughts

Have you ever been so blown away by life that you can't begin to fathom it? It's not that life has dealt me no bad hands or that I've been given a free pass to happiness. I've learned that the secret rests in contentment and generosity. These two things bring about a wealth that cannot be contained in a bank account or on an A-List. I'm so overwhelmed by life and how God has given His contentment to us as a gift to satisfy our longings with His goodness. I'm cherishing these waning moments of Washington. How content I am to see God demonstrate Himself here even as we begin the shift to new lands. In my contentment, I'm praying already for the music and creative industries. I love their place in the Kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home