Monday, May 24, 2010

divine frustration

An ephiphany came to me this weekend that gave me insight into God's heart and spirit for this world. Listening to a Christian friend-artist singing beautiful love songs in a club in New York City filled me with the pleasure of Jesus. It was as if He said, Stop singing about Me! Start singing to Me! Get out of your little Christian world that I didn't even create. Go out into the realm that I did create - the world! There is no sacred and there is no secular. There is only Jesus. Plant yourselves in the middle of the market sqaure. Sing to me there. That's where I want to hear your worship. You don't even have to say My name.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

please hold me to this! you are the greatest example!

1:12 AM  
Blogger lor said...

amen sister. this is so, so good!!!!!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home