Tuesday, February 21, 2006

la sauvage


Quixotic...Idealistic...Impractical...Romantic...Unrealistic...Dreamy
Tom Ford said that success is a matter of having both ignorance and the confidence to take on the task of undeveloped paths.

I despise arbitrary “rules” established under the guard of the experienced few. I’m living organically. Unplanned and impromptu. No manuals, no Google, no wide and beaten path. My instincts will be my instruction. The inner voice of persuasion will brief me on the rhythm and tempo of life. A rebellious spirit dwells in my soul because I live in the unseen realm of possibility more often than I believe my visible circumstances. I’m embracing the impeccable me despite my doubt and fears because, in reality, there is no single way navigate existence. My calling is to follow Him, not them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home