Friday, February 03, 2006

concoction

Something is being concocted on my behalf.
A delicious, fragrant luxury.
I cannot describe it. I cannot explain it.
I do not know when. I do not know how.
But I am being molded for and quarantined until
the arrival of a new season.

I am the color blue.
I am in the depths, and alone.
Rebirth is a solitary experience.
Growth is painful.

The phone rings, the door opens. There the Lord stands with opportunities.

Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
strengthen your stakes.
For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
your descendants will dispossess nations
and settle in their desolate cities. (Isaiah)

I am fasting and praying, looking for Your hand,
for within it my dreams reside and risk is a delight.


I may just buy an iPod to celebrate what's on the way.
A black Nano, please.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home