Wednesday, July 21, 2010

small beginnings


I wonder. How do miracles flourish in the lives of annointed people? What perch does the Holy Spirit need to dwell in me? The answer lies in the condition of my inner affairs.

Do not despise small beginnings. The Lord rejoices that the work has begun. Large happenings begins now, and they begin as an indicator of my slightest recognition of His voice. His prompting toward or away from action. The degree to which I allow Him to change my inititial reactions; attitudes, habits, tendencies, prejudices, stereotypes, laziness. All of these things create an atmosphere in my life to either exude or exclude His work. The work of the Kingdom. The ability to house His Glory for the world to experience. It is my debt to the lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home