Thursday, July 15, 2010

dignity

I had an epiphany this morning about the purpose of my life at this exact place and time. God is systematically releasing me from holding onto my dignity. He's positioned me so that I would learn the Kingdom lesson of relinquishing my self-importance, status and title, and unattaching myself from my abilities, knowledge and talent. Dignity must be forfeited when you desire Jesus at any cost. My need for the approval of others will always impede my willingness to not only obey Him, but to see His power released upon my life forevermore. I'm living for a different realm; one that cannot be tied to the trappings of the one I see.

The riches of Your Love will always be enough. -HL

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jones said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! definitely something i'm learning as well!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home