Tuesday, July 20, 2010

preparation

Preparation. Through waiting and observing; outlining the future in my mind. Gazing through the lens of miracles and the tinglings of compassion. Waiting for the evidence to begin in me, because I cannot give what I do not already possess. I wait patiently for the hour to avail itself; I will not move ahead without You. The ancient command given to me as well: do not leave until you are empowered. Desire is not enough to sustain Glory. I must pursue timing, preparation, obedience, and observation. My entire world depends on my ability to recognize His signal.

Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit... It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:4-5; 7-8

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So great.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Miss.Jones said...

THIS is giving me SO much life today! I cant even begin to tell you!! WOW! I'M REPOSTING its that good!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home