Monday, April 19, 2010

undercover

There's something to be said about restraint. I love and admire those who let themselves leak out slowly, in time, with grace. Don't worry. You're still seen even if it feels like no one notices you. They do. Gaining access to the inner workings of a palace guarded by a patroling army is far more sensational than gaining access to a newspaper stand. Never doubt that, my love. You are a palace.

Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cos they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Ashley said...

I love this more than I know how to say. I keep going back to it every time I come to your blog, because I found that I desperately long to be one whose inner workings are guarded by a patrolling army. I desire to be one who lets herself leak out slowly, in grace. I want to be that girl, and I never would have thought to be her on my own. I love this.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home