Wednesday, July 08, 2009

class


I have a feeling. This may be the thing that God wants to tear in two with me. I don't have to be afraid. I don't have to be anguished. There is a slot that only I can fit. I'm certain that this is something God intends to destroy in me - once and for all - in the context of love and commitment. Of course, He'd never give me an ordinary love that wouldn't challenge these thoughts. He wants to conquer every part of me that believes the lies. My role is to be me - and to be exciting and loving and giving and arms wide open, to offer all that I am with everyone I encounter. I want to be that woman! I have been created to fill this particular void in this world. And I don't have to shrink away from being unique and un-trendy. I offer something insanely relevant just as I am. My role could literally be nothing other than what it is, as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home