Friday, July 18, 2008

dance

"My daughter dances with me. Her face shines from the reflection of my glory. How I love to gaze upon her. She is my beloved."

I thought I knew You. But we've been reacquainted, and this reintroduction has completely altered my existence. I wish I would find adequate words to capture what I never knew. Your love language and posture toward me radiate to the point of exhaustion. I've been laboring for this breakthrough for months. And now I am ruined. Your heart toward me in nothing less than lavish. Your romance, Your passion, Your charm consume my every thought. How I consume Your every thought in return. I become shy at Your advances. You draw me again to Your closeness. You give me Your heart and I learn to understand You, to pour out myself the way You pour Yourself. In Your presence, I find my joy. I am free to enjoy, free to laugh and free to dance before Your throne. I am Your child and daughter. May my life entertain You and bring Your lavish praises. I'm forever lost in your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home