Wednesday, March 09, 2011

cupbearer

Give your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man. I was cupbearer to the king. Nehemiah 1:11
I'm refusing to panic. I'm choosing to rest and stay in perfect peace. Nothing is too difficult. My Father will not give me a stone when I ask for bread. These are moments of intimate belonging. I am cared for beyond my wildest expectations. He is using these days to cement in me Peace. Beautiful, awesome, amazing Peace. He never wastes a moment to rid me of some serious nonsense. I have nothing to fear. The plethora of promises He has given me are endless. I can't contain them. And the insight and intercession of people around me has solidified this process. My endurance will not be shaken. The Promised Land was Promised, but it had to be fought for every step of the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jones said...

i love this! reading numbers 13 and was so struck by the comment "we seemed as grasshoppers in our own eyes". we have to chat more about it!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

Yes and AMEN!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home