Wednesday, January 19, 2011

celebrating freedom

River rich and mercy beckon. Everyone who thirsts is welcome. All who hunger freely come. Bread of life for everyone. Free for all. Free for all. Over every limitation, free for all. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom, free for all. We're proclaiming freedom to the nations. Stand and see your full salvation. Rivers in the desert...clouds are forming. Celebrate this free out-pouring. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed.

I'm savoring freedom today. Celebrating that I don't have to be tied down by the weight of my expectations, of being what I'm not supposed to be. I've found freedom in letting go, in the decrease and increase of myself in new ways, and the ability to see things for what they are. Earth, Wind, Water, Fire. I was created to give, and give freely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home