Wednesday, January 12, 2011

roots

I'm going back. Way back to a time when my thoughts flowed more freely and I understood the exhiliration and satisfaction of redeeming the forsaken and searching out that which can be renewed, what can be made whole again. There is no question that old can be made modern. I'm rediscoving what I used to love and live by. There exists somewhere within me the reality of chic sustainability. The framework is coming together. All along the mystery of my purpose has been so obvious.
"I cannot wait to see your balcony garden! The image of you in a Michael Kors sun hat and gardening gloves is priceless." Oh, when friends can see the things you're imagining yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

I cant wait to see all that God brings forth in the coming days! Please lets get together soon and dream for a while!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home