Wednesday, August 11, 2010

exit

A new chapter emerges. Baby sister gone, marriage in full swing, and I feel like the girl hailing a taxi. Exiting and entering. Wisked off to something new. Even if it's just internally. I still echo her cool, goodbye attitude. And I love it. I welcome any opportunity to leave and not look back. I like being pruned and squeezed and reformed into something new. Yes, I hate it in the moment with whines and complaints. But then it clicks that I'm being forged into a new creature. A better version of myself. I am instantly at ease and excited.

And it's by no mistake. You get what you envision, and you always find what you're looking for. Passion and discovery; to experience the unknown, the possibilities, the adventure. To see God's promises come to life. It's the dawning of a new chapter - and there are so many areas that deserve preparation. I'm paying attention to every little thing. Eliminating bad habits. Staying thirsty. Praying continually. Always giving thanks. I'm hailing destiny and traveling onward. Everything is by design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home