Friday, March 26, 2010

ring of fire

What's emerged in the last six months is something so incredible to me. I adore women, and I adore the women God has surrounded me with. CM said it best: It's so rare to find an environment where women lift each other up and aren't competing or striving. I love our different backgrounds, skin tones and styles. I love that our common thread is Jesus and fashion, of course. I love that throughout the day we get immediate inside into one another's thoughts through our blogging. It's like we're running a racketeering ring of fabulousness.

3 Comments:

Blogger lor said...

it's really incredible, isn't it? i can't wait to see how God continues to use all of us in each other's lives! we've only just begun!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Libby Ashley said...

"Racketeering ring of fabulousness" keeps repeating over and over in my head like a fabulous love song. That simple phrase puts to rest so many of the feelings of loneliness that I've let myself buy into since moving here. And this racketeering ring of wonderful, beautiful, fabulous Women is what God is using to move me into the next phase of who He's fashioned me to be. I love this, I love you and I love this ring of women.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I cannot begin to tell you how excited it makes me to hear you say that our ring of fabulousness is something you've found comfort in. It's no mistake that you're with us. Isn't amazing to think that God loved you so much to completely uproot you? Big plans are in the lab for you! I love YOU!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home