Monday, February 08, 2010

blueprint

Going through old boxes and papers this weekend, I came across something I had written in 2oo3 about what I envisioned life would be like with my husband. I truly believe in seeing circumstances first in your head and then finding it in reality later.

"Part owner with my husband of a Christian-based service company. (The details are fuzzy.) A contemporary  atmosphere in terms of modernity. Multimedia? Consultant/consulting company - a place for young, forward-thinking Christians to gather, exchange ideas. Magazine? A place of encouragement, creativity. An outlet. Urban, talent-scouting, researching trends, reporting trends, social changes. Issues that affect Christians. A meeting place. A revolutionary idea for the Christian world. Spreads message to urbanites."

It's amazing to see this description provide a strong starting point for all that Rico and I are called to accomplish. And although our passions have moved far beyond what's captured here, I'm so grateful for a vision to recognize the kind of man I needed long before Rico and I found each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home