Saturday, May 23, 2009

moving

I can't escape this feeling of being on my way to amazing things. Nor do I want to. I've circled back around to a place with which I'm so familiar - such Joy about being who I am. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm so thankful for this time I have to rejoin parts of myself that I had ignored. I can't even say I had ignored them. I thought they didn't need maintenance. But everything needs maintenance or else it passes into non-existence. I am everything I've ever hoped I would be, and I'm on my way to delving much deeper into parts I've not yet begun to discover yet.

Happy Birthday, Laurie! You're the absolute best there is! 28 is going to be an amazing year. Oh the stories we'll recall over international phone calls and international dinners. The best hasn't even arrived. O Happy Day this is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home