Monday, July 10, 2006

sheath

I'm laughing at myself and You and this situation because its entirely something You would do in Your effort to make me into that woman. I didn't realize I'm not her yet. But there is between us a deeper intimacy than ever before. You have me alone to reveal to me the mystery of my purpose. You are unbelievable, but I shouldn't be surprised at all. This is clearly in line with Your fabulous character. I can't complain, really.

Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow I will do amazing things among you. (Joshua)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zach Kreinbrink said...

I ran into a mutual Portuguese classmate, Lauren, at Harry's last week. I didn't remember her name until she told me, but she mentioned you and I thought it quaint. Happy belated Fourth of July, I hope the fireworks extended into your metaphorical life as well.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home